I read this in the sim rules of a new sim and I was... Wtf....:
"Slaves walking on tip toes will be taken to the Healers to have their feet broken and reset, so that they can walk correctly."
Definitely, for many people in SL Gor, this world of fantasy, the tiptoes feet are still a very big issue.
So, it's not correct for a slave player to choose this kind of feet for her avatar (not to mention there are a lot of nice adornments, even sandals, now, on the market for tip toes feet).
- But in SL Gor, it's ok to accept slave girls with unrealistic shapes (those which make you wonder if the girl didn't abuse with silicon injections in her breasts, butt, hips and thighs).
- It's ok for men avatars to be all covered with tattoos, even modern ones.
- It's ok for men avatars to have modern piercings.
- Your weapons which magically stick to your hip or your back with no strap are certainly more realistic than a slave girl with tiptoes feet.
- Your character's snowflake background is perfectly acceptable as well. It's your 10th home stone, the 5th caste you join, maybe do you play a slave girl with some nice skills (like very strong of smell that would make a sleen look useless) or you're the umpteenth mamba who is scribe or slaver or physician in a high city but it's ok, you're so creative.
- Unrealistic eyes are ok too, enjoy your snake ones or red ones. They make you look terrific (and even more creative). Women love terrific bad guys.
Seriously, I think there are more problematic issues in SL Gor when it comes to our avatars appearance and Gorean characters, than the tiptoes feet...
*Puts her tiptoes feet, just because*