<3
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Re: WoW Help

Postby Victor. » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 am

Well first break after 8 hours of play with massive delays. But then, the time of competitive leveling is pretty much over for most of us - we just hang together, questing through for the most part.

Some criminally stupid respawn rates (Hi @ Deepholm Elements at the ship-wreck and Raiders in the very drop-area of Vashjir. Just not funny to waste like 30 minutes on each because they are like 10 mobs respawning every minute with 500 player camping them.

Not to mention that the logins were down forever but taht was to be expected.

So far it looks rather nice though. TS is heaps of fun but ya, the competitive edge is a bit out and I am still waiting for the right time to change my human to a worgen <3
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Vylixan
SL Name: Massah Dude
Owner: I own.

Postby Vylixan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 am

My internet is working again so that is positive.. next to that . I will take the time to enjoy the new content. I am not going to rush and wait inline :D Luckally I am playing on US servers , so when I am online most of them sleep makes it easier :D
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Postby Thyri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 am

I replaced my first epic with a blue today at level 83 from BRC. I was surprised it took so long but pleasantly so. I was expecting to be replacing heroic gear with greens almost immediately. So far, that hasnt been the case. Mostly because with the gem slots the epics have as well as their increased stat bonuses, the greens havent been an upgrade yet. The blue stuff however.... it does make me sad to see some heroic stuff will be replaced soon
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Aseptimus
SL Name: Dmitri Ruby
Caste: Builder
Role: Tinker
Home Stone: The Source
Owner: Time

Postby Aseptimus » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 am

Got to 85 yesterday, only one green left and about 4 heroic blues so far. Make sure to spend your stock piled justice points on new gear (you did stockpile before cata right?) 4000 jp will get you two or three pieces.

Healing is insane now with how much spells cost you have to be 100% focused 100% of the time - a lot of the fights just have no tolerance for mistakes by dps and if you have to switch to the big spells you'll be dry very quickly.
Respect Your Privacy. Turn off Facebook: https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.p ... te_account
“Art is vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it.”
- Edgar Degas
Thyri
SL Name: Thyri Carver
Caste: Scribe
Role: Free Woman

Postby Thyri » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 am

I havent started working on my healer yet. As with every expansion, I got the flu or a cold or something. So I dont have the push strength I thought I was going to have. I'm 83 now... I'm enjoying it well enough. I should be 84 tonight and 85 this weekend which will be well within my goals.

So far I'm hating the bugged quests. I dont mind so much the 1000 people farming the same spot I am, I understand that. But I do mind quests bugging out so I cannot move on to the next zone. That miffs me with how Blizz implemented this phasing mess.
Be very polite. -Flagg RIP 2009
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:31 am

If I wasn't locked out of Twilight Highlands due to a bugged quest, I'd be 85 by now. I've replaced all of my my gear now with a mix of greens, dungeon blues, and quest blues. Blech. My haste is so low. *whines*
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499
Victor.
SL Name: Victor Klavinham
Role: Mister Internet
Home Stone: SalernuM
Owner: V for VESSEL

Postby Victor. » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:33 pm

3 of the reputation faction exalted, 2 purplez and 344 average itemlevel - Sunday will be our first raid, looking forward :D

Oh and fucking Enchanting max has cost me like 10.000 gold with 1 hypnotic dust costing 50g+ and greater celestials for 70g+ -_-
Eifersucht ist eine Leidenschaft, die mit Eifer sucht, was Leiden schafft. // Jealousy is a passion, seeking zealously what causes suffering. Franz Grillparzer
Crack and Thump
SL Name: 1

Postby Crack and Thump » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Did any of you are anyone in your guild receive the realm first for anything?

Thanks to the Worgen, I have been able to convert a former WoW hater!
Leah
SL Name: Liara Edring
Role: Rebel
Owner: My Internet Connection
AkA: Lailah, Lia, Liara

Postby Leah » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Emuna wrote:Did any of you are anyone in your guild receive the realm first for anything?

Thanks to the Worgen, I have been able to convert a former WoW hater!

We're waiting on the ticket. Because we transferred, we have to ticket our realm firsts for another month.
This isn't fucking Survivor. We aren't a tribe.

If I won't put up with an in-character owner trying to control my OOC life, what makes you think I'll put up with you trying to do that?

My Store: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/165499

Return to “World of Warcraft”